King’s College Chapel

£1.00

Sector : Tourism
Category: Religious Site
Selling Place : TBC

King’s College Chapel is the main chapel used by the University of Aberdeen. Forming the north side of the original quadrangle of King’s College, construction of the chapel began in 1498 and ended with the consecration of the building in 1509. The most notable architectural feature of the Chapel is its Crown Tower, which has become an icon of the university as a whole.